Thank you so much to Takeshi, from Takeshi’s Flight for nominating me for this award. If you haven’t checked out his blog yet, be sure to click the link and take a look. I have been enjoying his insightful posts and he is just a genuinely sweet person. 🙂
The rules for winning this award are simple. Here they are:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules and display the award image.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated. This is a way to introduce others to bloggers that you love.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here are 7 facts about myself:
1. I used to be an aspiring actress in New York for musical theater. I still love the theater with all my heart, but now I like to create the stories for others to perform, rather than be directed ;). Hopefully you’ll see some of my work someday.
2. I sometimes sing in my sleep…yep. I’ve been told by a couple of people I do this. They never tell me if it’s on key or not …
3. I LOVE classic films and musicals over modern films any day! I love the time period, the acting, the stories, and the music. So if you are the same, we’ll be best friends 😉
4. I am working on a musical that is about New York’s street performers. I love New York so much and I saw so much talent without paying for a ticket there, that I feel I need to highlight them a bit more. Yes, I will sell tickets to mine (producers will make me to market the show *shrugs*), but I want to also have some proceeds go to those very street performers that inspired me.
5. I am also a big reader. I love multiple genres and I feel that I really connect with the characters in books. If they are hurt, I’m hurt, if they feel like laughing, I feel like laughing. I love going on a journey with them.
6. I will be graduating this December with a degree in Communication Studies and my hope is to work for a PR firm or continue with event planning.
7. I love hearing other people’s stories! Their cultures, their background, their trials, their happiest moments, and especially what inspires and motivates them. One of the reasons I created this site was so I could connect with more people and swap stories. I hope I can hear from more of you soon. 🙂
I nominate for this award: I’m afraid I only have 7 to nominate as they have been wonderful supporters and leave wonderful comments! Hopefully this list will grow with others soon, but the ones I have listed, I know you will love!
1. RoSy from Sharing Me Myself and I – She is my top supporter and I hope she knows how much I appreciate her. Her poetry always makes me smile and if you haven’t followed her yet, you’re missing out on a true new friend.
2. Krystal from Unabashedly Poetic – Her posts always make me laugh, because they are so relatable. She has a couple of blogs, but this is her main one. Check her out!
3. Kimberly and her team of authors at Reflections of A Book Addict – Kimberly and I started off as Pen pals thanks to a Jane Austen site and now she is a dear friend. (BTW Kim I have some books I’ll be sending soon!) she, her husband Todd, and friends write reviews for books and I always love reading their reviews! If you love to read and want to know what to add to your shelf *points up to link*.
4. Swetank from Being Better – Very motivating blog and he’s actually my health guru now for getting in shape. One of his posts is on my inspiration wall (which I will be posting about soon). He also has posts on just being a better person and is another wonderful supporter.
5. Maxima is another great supporter of my site and just a lovely person. Great writer and always makes you smile 🙂
6. The guys from the Chris Brake Show – Really fun and motivating group and we both love inspiring others. Check out their show and give them a FOLLOW. 🙂
7. Inesemjphotography – Another sweet lady and I love her photos of her life and her posts are just a delight to read. Thank you for your support love!
8. Lesley Carter from Bucket List Publications – is not a follower of mine currently, but probably because I forgot to tell her that I switched from Ohmymuse to this. LOL hello Lesley! She is a phenomenal woman exploring the world and checking destinations and activities off some pretty adventurous bucket lists. Want some excitement? Go see her!
Thank you again for the award and congrats to the other nominees! More great posts to come and have a wonderful rest of the week!